Danger! New Home Buyer Traps
How to Avoid Common Buyer Traps BEFORE Buying a New Home
Avoid Paying Too Much When Buying a New Home
Buying a new home is a major investment no matter which way you look at it. But for many homebuyers, it's an even more expensive process than it needs to be because many fall prey to at least a few of many common and costly mistakes which trap them into either paying too much for the home they want, or losing their dream home to another buyer or, worse, buying the wrong home for their needs.
- A few things to keep in mind.
1. The builder's sales staff works for the builder and the their best interest, Not Yours.
2. A VIP Buyer's Agent represents you and your best interest. Best of all there is no charge for our services.
3. The home sales price will not change if you use our services. Price remains the same whether you have an agent or not.
4. You'll receive a Real Estate Rebate for up to 1.5% of the sales price!
Many homebuyers are under the false impression that if they deal with the builder directly they'll receive a better deal (wrong). A Realtor's commission is usually already factored into the new home sales price. The only difference is that you'll have someone on your side if something goes wrong. Best of all when you use VIP Realty as your buyer's agent, you'll receive up to 1.5% of our commission.