If you want the most comprehensive list of the top 10 golf course communities in Dallas-Fort Worth, you’ve come to the right place! Teeing up in the Dallas-Fort Worth area is easy, as there are more than enough golf courses to suit even the most discriminating golfer!
So, what are you waiting for? Grab your golf bag and hit the links in Dallas-Fort Worth!
1. Eagle’s Bluff – This 18-hole golf course was named one of “America’s Best Residential Golf Courses” and a “Golf Course of Distinction” by Golf Week. This course sits along Lake Palestine, thereby providing a picturesque backdrop to the course.2. The Bridges at Preston Crossings – This Fred Couples signature course is a challenging course that is characterized by rolling hills and towering oak trees.
3. The Reserve at Sugar Tree – This course is surrounded by a master-planned community of the same name and is characterized by its heavily wooded surroundings and large estate homes.
4. Bent Tree Country Club – This golf course features wide-open spaces that are kind to golfers of all levels. The country club has hosted the LPGA and senior tours since the 1980s.
5. Bridlewood Golf Course – Located in Flower Mound, Bridlewood is an 18-hole championship golf course that also boasts a 14-acre practice facility and a 12,000-square-foot clubhouse.
6. Brookhaven Country Club – Located in Farmers Branch, the Brookhaven Country Club features three courses: the Master’s course, the President’s course and the Championship course.
7. Brookhollow Country Club – This private course is both traditional and challenging and was ranked by Golf Digest as the 8th best in the state of Texas in the late 1990s.
8. Canyon Creek – This private course, which is located in Richardson, is kind to players of all skill levels.
9. Chase Oaks – Chase Oak is a Plano course that boasts an 18-hole championship course and a nine-hole regulation course. This course was rated for its “playability” by the “Dallas Morning News.”
10. Coyote Ridge – Known as one of the most challenging courses in North Texas, Coyote Ridge is a Carrollton public course that is surrounded by towering oak and pecan trees. This course also boasts excellent practice and clubhouse facilities.