1680 Prince William Lane, Frisco
Beautiful European chateau features attention to every detail. Elegance surrounds you in this amazing home.Prestine grounds feature a luxurious pool and spa area w fire feature.Create meals in a true gourmet kitchen and marvel at hand painted frescos on the ceiling as you walk down cathedral arched corridors to a master fit for a king!If youve ever wished for it- this home has it and photos just cant do this premier property justice!
Need to Sell your Home to Buy this One?
Your Home Sold Fast & For Top Dollar While Saving You $1,000s in Commissions!Click Here to Learn More ....
- MLS® #11185541
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage7,857
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Housing TypeSingle Detached
- UtilitiesAsphalt, City Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Underground Utilities, Sidewalk
- FeaturesGated Entrance, Golf, Greenbelt, Perimeter Fencing
- # of Garage Spaces3
- GaragesAttached, Front, Opener
- Has PoolYes
- PoolCleaning System, Heated, In Ground Gunite
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Lighting System, Sprinkler System, Grill, Balcony, Patio Covered, Satellite Dish
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Subdivision
- WindowsLow E Windows
- FoundationPiered Beam Slab
- Listing Agent:Kerri Rushing
- Listing Office:Grand Realty Services
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Sound System Wiring, Vaulted Ceilings, Window Coverings, Central Vac, Loft, Multiple Staircases, Wainscoting, Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Water Line to Refrigerator, Built-in Compactor, Built-in Icemaker, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Convection Oven, Disposal, Vent Mechanism, Warmer Oven Drawer
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesDecorative, Electric, Gas Logs, See Through Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- Master BedroomDownstairs
- DistrictLewisville ISD
Price Change History for 1680 Prince William Lane, Frisco, TX (MLS® #11185541)
|Price Reduced||$1,495,000||$304,990 (16.94%)|
|Price Reduced (from $1,895,000)||$1,799,990||$95,010 (5.01%)|
Properties Similar to 11185541
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 27th, 2015 at 1:00pm CST.