Dallas - Fort Worth FSBO
How to Sell Your Home Without an Agent
If you've tried to sell your home yourself in Dallas, Texas, you know that the minute you put the "For Sale by Owner" sign up, the phone will start to ring off the hook. Unfortunately, most calls aren't from prospective buyers, but rather from every real estate agent in town who will start to hound you for your listing.
Like other "For Sale by Owners", you'll be subjected to a hundred sales pitches from agents who will tell you how great they are and how you can't possibly sell your home by yourself. After all, without the proper information, selling a home isn't easy. Perhaps you've had your home on the market for several months with no offers from qualified buyers. This can be a very frustrating time, and many homeowners have given up their dream of selling their home themselves. VIP Realty, Offers The Best Of Both Worlds!
Plan A - FSBO $499 Flat Fee Listing Program
The perfect listing program for FSBO's. You have the best of both worlds, MLS exposure and the flexibility and savings of selling FSBO. Have questions with the selling process, we're a phone call away
Plan B - Full Service $2,000 Flat Fee Listing Program
Includes everything above, plus full representation in every detail of the transaction.
- Professional photography
- Supra lockbox for secure hassle-free agent showings.
- Metal Sign delivered and Installed ( same as our 6% listings )
- Market evaluation and consultation with seller to set sales price.
- Centralized showing service (CSS) to schedule appointments directly with you when agents request to see your home.
- Feedback via email on showings, allowing you to better assess your home and make any necessary adjustments.
- Make sure inspection, option period, financing and closing is accomplished during the time frame of contract
- Negotiate repairs by buyer after option period
- MLS exposure photograph and detailed description of property.
- Assisting with buyer/seller negotiations.
Assisting with preparation of documentation relevant to the sale of the property.
- Intermediary handling of contract and funds with escrow agent (title company.)
- Assuring all terms of contract including time frames are complied with.
- Follow up with buyers lender to ensure financing is in place
Monitoring inspections, re-inspections, agreements between buyer and seller as to repairs needed and assurance of compliance with all agreements prior to closing.
View our extensive marketing plan and research our FSBO Listing FAQ section. You can also research why our FSBO MLS Program works so well. VIP Realty will sell your home Fast and for Top Dollar, while saving you $1,000s in real estate commissions
Serving: Dallas - Ft. Worth, Houston, Austin & San Antonio
Ready to List