Have you always wanted to explore a career in real estate, or are you currently a real estate agent who isn
Posts Tagged ‘careers’
VIP Realty has a proven track record of success in the North Texas real estate industry, and has therefore managed to gain market share and increase its sale associates throughout the year. While other real estate firms are struggling, VIP Realty is continuing to grow, thanks to the generous buyers rebate, the 60-day selling guarantee on all Dallas homes for sale and strong incentives and proven commission programs for its brokers. In short, VIP Realty continues to show significant gains, despite the downturn in the economy.
A Fresh Approach to Real Estate
Unlike other real estate companies, VIP Realty has taken its commitment to professionalism and customer service to a new level and has hired and retained some of the best brokers in the business. With the success of its truly unique broker commission plans, VIP Realty has managed to not only recruit the best agents, but keep the best agents where they belong
Texas real estate has felt the pinch of the economy in the last couple of years, but nothing like what the rest of the country has suffered, and there are still ample opportunities for real estate agents to make a great living wile doing what they love doing most. Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, and Austin have ample opportunities. The real estate market is not flowing like honey into the valley these days, but for sharp professionals with a goal, the current situation is a mere hiccup, in the over picture of the industry.
There are hundreds of brokers that Texas licensed real estate agents can work for, and there are huge differences in many. Some will just do nothing, and wait for you to bring them their cut of the commission when selling a property. VIP Realty is far removed from this type of real estate model. We actually take a proactive approach, in all facets of training to help each agent realize their full potential in whatever real estate market they would like to specialize in during their career. One on one mentoring, online training, and class based education is an on going process, and made available the instant you come aboard the VIP Realty Team.
Every real estate professional needs an arsenal of tools to help leverage their time, and abilities in the field today, and VIP realty has gone out of it
Is you real estate career at a standstill? Are you unsatisfied with your commission or your lack of choices when it comes to your real estate career?
If so, then you owe it to yourself to consider the advantages of a real estate career with VIP Realty. Unlike other real estate companies, VIP actually has too many leads and not enough agents!
VIP Realty is hiring now and this may be the real estate opportunity you have been searching for!
VIP Realty is one of the fastest growing real estate companies throughout Dallas, Austin, Houston and San Antonio, thereby providing ample opportunities for those interested in either entering the real estate industry or taking their real estate career to the next level.
Your income potential is limitless, and right now so are the leads! We are anxiously looking to recruit some of the best talent to take on these leads and propel their careers! Are you ready to become a VIP Realty agent?
Here are just some of the many benefits of jump starting your real estate career with VIP Realty:
- We are NOT like any other real estate company in the business! Instead of taking your commission to market ourselves, we allow you to keep your hard-earned commission and put it back into marketing yourself - not the company!
- We have several different commission levels to suit you, regardless of which stage you are in your real estate career. From a 100 percent commission option for seasoned agents to an 80/20 broker split for those agents who need a bit more guidance, the choice is yours.
- We feature NO office fees, NO franchise fees and NO quotas!
- We offer some of the best, cutting-edge marketing tools to help you find and retain clients.
- We will help you develop a personalized marketing strategy, complete with one-on-one training, website promotions and exclusive buyer and seller leads.
If you want the ability to take control of your real estate career and start earning more money than ever before then you owe it to yourself to see why VIP Realty has become one of the fastest growing real estate companies in Dallas!
If the real estate market has got you down, consider joining one of the fastest growing real estate firms in Texas!
Whether you're interested in becoming a real estate agent for Dallas, Austin, Houston or San Antonio, VIP Realty can offer you unlimited income potential and a financially secure company to work behind you, every step of the way.
VIP Realty is far different from any other real estate company you've worked for in the past. Forget about the agent/broker split plans you have been accustomed to and let VIP Realty show you how to increase your income and build a successful career in real estate!
Fees are upfront and plans are varied to suit your individual needs and wants:
- Plan 1 - Plan 1 one is a simple one. From a multimillion dollar estate to a starter home, you keep the commission.
- Plan 2 - Plan 2 consists of an 80/20 broker split. We eliminate office fees, franchise fees and quotas. Instead, we provide you with exclusive buyer and seller leads, cutting-edge marketing tools, a personalized marketing strategy, top-ten websites to promote your strategy, one-on-one training, a webpage and a personalized company email and MLS search link. Plan 2 is ideal for individuals who want to eliminate monthly costs while still keeping the majority of their commission.
- Plan 3 - Plan 3 consists of a 50/50 broker split.
A career in Texas real estate can be rewarding, satisfying and successful, provided you come into it with the right attitude and plenty of information.
The first step in becoming a real estate agent is to educate yourself on the industry, and perhaps the quickest and easiest way to do this is to talk to real estate agents, firsthand.
Often the biggest hurdles for real estate agents is the process of marketing themselves. Whether you feel as if you are bothering people, are difficult at promoting yourself or simply have a fear of rejection, the many reasons for hesitation when it comes to marketing yourself can mean the difference between a highly successful real estate career and one that seems to never take off.
What to do?
- The first order of business is to transform the task of marketing yourself from a difficult one into a pleasurable one. Approach it as an exciting, positive experience and soon you'll find yourself enjoying yourself, instead of cringing every time you pick up the phone. A positive attitude really does go a long way when marketing yourself.
- Know that you are offering a valuable service, not bothering people, when you place your first phone call. Focus on the many things you have to offer, and concentrate on relaying that to people. If you show confidence and offer to give valuable helpful ideas and suggestions that people need, you will soon find that people will generally be receptive to you.
- Make a point to understand your unique selling points, and relay those to people. Eliminate the mindset of "I'm bragging," and learn about your unique qualities that make you a valuable addition to any real estate transaction. The biggest hurdle you may face may be the need to downplay what you have to offer. But once you overcome this, you can let people know what you have to offer and radiate confidence while you're doing it.
- Always remain visible. People need to know who you are and how to reach you. Becoming very visible is often the best, first step when marketing yourself. You can't talk to people about your qualities and talents if they don't know you're there!