Southlake and its many home communities have more than enough to suit nearly every buyer. In fact, to name Southlake’s top 5 subdivisions would be difficult. That is because Southlake was built on the premise of outstanding, master-planned community ideals, and the communities here are spectacular.
Take, for example, the retirement community of Watermere. By many standards, the Watermere at Southlake is what other retirement communities set their standards by. In short, Watermere doesn’t meet the bar, it sets the bar when it comes to outstanding retirement living in Dallas. And here’s why:
- Watermere provides a gated entrance, thereby providing its residents with the best safe and secure environment in which to live, play and relax.
- Watermere features homes to suit buyers of nearly every budget and preference. As such, Watermere offers both villa homes and condominium homes.
- Watermere is designed as a “lock and go” lifestyle community, thereby offering its residents all the perks of homeownership, but none of the hassle or time commitment.
- Watermere is age restricted, which means that residents here must be at least 55 years old. This allows the residents of Watermere to enjoy all of the perks of retirement living.
- Some of the amenities found at the Watermere rival those of country clubs, including its expansive, 35,000-square-foot clubhouse and high-end, personalized services.
- The homes of Watermere all feature spacious floor plans and customized features, which allow homeowners to enjoy comfortable, easy living.
- The homes of Watermere are surrounded by lush, park-like scenery, including lakes, walking trails and pristine landscaping.
- The Watermere features plenty of opportunities for fitness and exercise, including a full-service athletic club, a yoga and Pilates studio, an indoor lap pool, and a hot tub.
- Residents of the Watermere can choose from 10 floor plans, which range in size from 2,000 to 3,000 square feet. All homes boast two bedrooms, as well as a variety of study and bonus room layouts and options.
- All homes of the Watermere come with a home warranty, and a number of manufacturers’ warranties on appliances and fixtures.
- Some of the interior features of the homes of the Watermere include: ten-foot ceilings, eight-foot solid core doors, and full gourmet kitchens, which include stainless steel appliances, and custom cabinetry.