Situated on the edge of the famed Sundance Square in beautiful Fort Worth, the Tower is a skyscraper to behold. This gorgeous condominium building is Fort Worth’s premier high-rise, and people are scrambling to be a part of it. Sure, there are plenty of fantastic Downtown Fort Worth condos we could talk about, but there’s just something about the Tower that makes us stop and stare.
Originally known as the Bank One Building, which was built in 1974 and nearly destroyed by the 2000 tornado (often known as the “Fort Worth Tornado”), the Tower was taken over by Dallas Developer, Tony Landrum, a few years later. The Tower opened its doors to its first homeowners in 2005, and the rest, they say, is history.
The Tower now boasts about 300 condominium homes, all of which provide residents with some of the best urban living in Fort Worth. From the fabulous restaurants and exciting nightlife, to the superb art galleries and excellent entertainment venues, Fort Worth, by many standards, simply can’t be beat for outstanding southern living.
Here are just a few of the reasons why we love the Tower:
- It is located just steps from the Trinity Railway Express train depot, thereby making commuting in and out of the city a breeze.
- The Trinity River Trails are also close by, thereby offering residents plenty of opportunities to talk a relaxing walk or energizing bike ride.
- The entrance of the Tower boasts a beautiful, secured entrance that features stunning sculptures and artwork. In fact, it almost feels like a gallery instead of a lobby.
- The tower comes with a staffed courtesy desk in the lobby that is available 24/7 for its residents and guests.
- A workout exercise facility room overlooks the city and the swimming pool. What better scenery for an early morning workout?
- The outdoor swimming pool and spa boast terrace dining, lounging areas and gas grills on the building’s 5th floor terrace. This area is a fantastic retreat for a relaxing Saturday or a Friday evening pool party under the stars.
Tags: The Tower